We are proud to announce that entries for the KONZUM GLOW RUN SPLIT 2022. race are open!
Enjoy this exciting and beautiful race while glowing in the dark and running along Splits coastline!
Race organizers: Run Croatia and Vajt agency
Location: Split (Riva)
Date: 08.10.2022. (Saturday)
Time: 10:00 am - 24:00
Starting line and finish line: Split (Riva)
Registration deadline: September 29th
Information: firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Starting time: 7 pm
Length: 5 and 10km
Time limit: 75 minutes
IMPORTANT: payments received by 29/09/2022. (29th included) have a guaranteed starting package with a T-shirt.
Early bird: 1.8. – 1.9. - 150 HRK (20 EURO)
Regular: 2.9. – 20.9. – 180 HRK (24 EURO)
Last minute: 21.9. – 29.9. – 200 HRK (27 EURO)
If the competitors who paid the entry fee do not participate in the race, no refund is possible. Competitors who drop out of the race may transfer their starting number and associated starter pack to another notified competitor no later than 2 days before the race.
Start package pick-up:
Raising the starting numbers and chips for all participants on race day: 08/10/2022. Saturday from 10:00 am to 5:30 pm at Split Riva
08/10/2022. Saturday (race day)
10 am – 5.30 pm Registration and start package pick up
6.30 pm Warm up before the race at a good pace
7 pm Start races at 5km and 10km
8 pm After Run Party and Winner Announcement
The entry fee includes the following:
• start number, digital timing and quick release of results on utrka.com
• keeping records and scoring
• Refreshments for runners along the course and at the end of the race
• medical assistance
• glow in the dark bracelets and body paints
• Official GLOW RUN Race T-shirt
• Rich starting package
• Finisher medals + cups for absolute categories
• Participation in a valuable prize quiz
• After Run party
ROUTE 10 KM - 2 laps are running: RIVA - TRUMBIĆ'S COAST - COAST OF PRINCE BRANIMIR - IVAN MEŠTROVIĆ PROMENADE - TURN OF VILLA DALMATIA - RIVA
IMPORTANT TO KNOW!
• Each entrant by his / her application directly agrees to compete in the race on personal responsibility (accompanied by medical assistance and insurance of the police), that he / she is familiar with the rules and regulations of the race which they will abide by, and that he / she is aware of the possible risks of this competition contains.
• By registering, a competitor disclaims the ability to delegate responsibility to the race organizer, either to competitors or third parties.
• By registering, the competitor confirms that he / she is medically fit and in appropriate psycho-physical fitness suitable for this type of competition
• We are writing to inform you that the event you are attending is being recorded and that footage and photographs from the same can be used for marketing purposes to promote the event organizer. It is also possible that the recordings and photographs will be published in print or electronic media and / or on the social networks of the organizers.